In the apocalyptic aftermath of the Flood, the surviving members of the posse regroup in what remains of the town of Perdition. Jebediah and Walks-in-Two-Worlds were apparently saved by Jordrava, whilst Sonny has a vague memory of using the strange device given to him by Big Ears Tam to escape the waves. With no money, equipment or weapons the group seek out employment with Senator Keeley and his large group of Pinkertons that have arrived in Perdition. The Senator sets them up with Hattie Wagner of Hellstromme Industries to act as temporary Mayor, Marshal and Deputy until the elections for permanent positions can take place. They officiated over a race between Granville Kurtz (son of Masheck Kurtz, owner of Kurtz Rail and Shipping) and Luke Watson, owner of the telegraph office. After a hard fought campaign of many dirty tricks, Watson is elected the next lawful Mayor but was critically wounded during his acceptance speech.
Ore Collection Station 37, Perdition
Sister Judith Prosperi
• The original shanty town outside of Lost Angels was known as Ghost Town and was burnt to the ground during the Battle of Lost Angels (two Project Ghostfire bombs landed on Hellstrommes enemies, effectively ending the fight, whilst the third was off target and slammed into Ghost Town). Out of the ashes rose a second shanty town, dubbed Perdition. The havoc caused by the Flood has demolished the majority of Perdition, although re-building efforts have begun.
• Prior to reuniting with the posse, Sonny came to in the Fallen Angel Saloon, before being bought several drinks by a bounty hunter named Joe. He was apparently on the trail of a group of cold-blooded killers, but would not name them. However, on leaving he identified Morricone by name and claimed that his time was approaching fast.
• Jordrava explained that the spirits had spoken of the birth of a White Buffalo Calf, a sign that great events are about to unfold and Walks-in-Two-Worlds should seek out Wovoka and his Ghost Dance movement in the Sioux Nations when the time was right. Walks-in-Two-Worlds stated that some believe that the birth of the white Calf is the start of a prophecy that will drive the White man out of the Black Hills forever.
• Walks-in-Two-Worlds was challenged to a duel in the streets of Perdition by a crazed, wild-haired Union soldier, in a battered sergeants uniform. Walks-in-Two-Worlds was victorious, but not before being identified as Colt McCoy and accused of being a killer of women and a coward.
• The posse foiled a plot to hijack a train, jam the accelerator on and send it crashing into Ore Collection Station 37 (owned by Hellstromme Industries). Jebediah was informed of the plot by Sister Judith Prosperi.
• Sister Judith Prosperi, the ‘Angel of Mercy’, was a member of the Church of Lost Angels who survived the Flood by virtue of being out on the eastern edge of Perdition, tending to the sick. Rumour has it that when she saw the great city destroyed she wept and where her tears fell the ground split open and a fresh water river sprang forth, so the faithful could drink their fill. Truly Sister Judith has been touched by the hand of the Almighty! Praise Jesus! Later revealed to be one of Senator Keeleys agents.
• Annie Carlisle, Benjamin Wingrove Cooke and Dr Nathaniel Smith are all missing after the Flood and are assumed to have been killed during those tragic events.
Based on ‘Bullets and Ballots’ from The Flood published by Pinnacle Entertainment.