Something Wicked This Way Comes...
- Chips cannot be converted into bounty.
- Maximum number of chips in the hand is 5.
- Stun Threshold is highest of Spirit or Vigour die type plus the coordination e.g 3d10 equals a threshold of 13. If damage is less than this threshold then no additional effect. If equal to or higher, causes a Stun check as normal. Each level of the Sand Edge adds 1 to the Stun Threshold, as well as adding to stun checks as normal.
- Number of wounds inflicted by a single attack is no longer capped at 5. Similarly the maximum wind damage from a single attack is no longer capped at 5d6.
- Double-action pistols and Single-action pistols both have a ROF of 1. Single-action pistols obviously have to be cocked between shots. This can be done as free action with a Quickdraw roll TN 7, or a Gunplay roll TN 5. Failure results in spannering around with the hammer and a -2 on the to hit roll. Double-barrel shotguns have ROF of 1 or 2. Automatics have a ROF of 3.
- Maximum number of action cards for normal folks is four, not five. Various supernatural effects can increase this base.